June 28, 2014

Hatter Street Bakehouse & Cafe Review : Woah Whoaffles!

So here is another update from the previous entry!
The dessert place that we headed to was Hatter Street Bakehouse & Cafe.
A really humble dessert spot located at the shophouses at Kovan (Nearest MRT Station).
Fortunately, my mister lives nearby, or else I would be too lazy to travel here.
Heh.
You will be greeted by rainbow fans!
Lovely idea.
Desserts spots should be like this, a hidden gem away from the buzz of city.
Cozy place and comforting food all at once.
The interior of the cafe.
The other side of the cafe with le mister waiting for my photo session to be done so we can dig in.
Hahaha poor him.
Look at how pretty these chalk decal wall stickers are.
And of course not to miss them Whoaffles...
Love the dreamy decor in the cafe. 
And let's not forget the showcase of desserts! 
Just look at that glorious spread of cakes and pastries.  Hooomaigawd.
This was the first thing that caught my eye.
NUTELLA NUTELLA NUTELLA
Be prepared to be seduced by the description of every pastry available.
I am a chocoholic which is why I have a soft spot for every single Chocolaty thingy.
And so everything that has chocolate in it makes it harder for me to choosee.....
AND THEN... I saw this...
AND THEN THIS.... *.*
Starstrucked. Holy mama!
Everything looks so bloody appetizing to me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So which did I choose in the end???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THIS!
OH-MY Tian! ($7.50) served with ice cream!
I gave in to the description totally.
Scroll up to read again! ^^
Shared a drink with le mister.
Cafe Mocha (Forgot how much was it), which was quite disappointing.
I mean like where did my 1/4 portion of mocha went to? D;
Looks like Mickey mouse eh?
And here's a cross section of my dessert.
I thought that the brownie was a tad too dry. 
Fortunately, the ice cream saves the day.
And none of that matters because of this very next dish.
Whoaffles w Pandan Ice Cream & Gula Melaka Sauce ($8.90); which was at a reasonable price.
 This is definitely the highlight and a MUST-try!!!
A non-waffle fan over here gives this a sincere two thumbs up.
The pandan ice cream complements the crispy waffle that was drenched with the flavorful sauce.
Absolute dope.
...
Blk 212 Hougang Street 21 
#01-333
Singapore 530212
Tues - Sun : 1pm - 10pm
Closed on Mondays
---------------
Tel : +65 6988 4591

No comments:

Post a Comment