July 2, 2015

Paddy Hills : Paddle To The Fields

Hellos! I've decided to update my dead space here.
Once again, thank you for tuning in to this mini update!
Have been wanting to share about this cafe to you guys for quite awhile now, cause it left a really good impression on me!
How I got my ass there via public transport : Train-ed to Haw Par Villa Station (Exit A), then take bus 200 (bus stop nearest to the exit,don't cross no road!) and alight 3 stops later!
And walaaa~ here we are!
Prominent shopfront which can be spotted from afar!
I realized Rise and Grind coffee are served here too!
Seating capacity was relatively decent with a few al-fresco tables.
There was a huge preparation area at the heart of the cafe where you could see the staff busy at work.
Check out the menu!
/Click to view for larger image/
Of course, Mister chose the Iced Mocha ($7.50)!
Presentation was pretty good because of the pretty striped straw, as well as the chocolate placed on the ice cream stick!
Interesting eh?
Taste wise was just as good, so this deserves a thumbs up!
Mister here can almost be called a Mocha 'pro' now. HAHA 
And I chose the Pinkish Lemonade ($7) to quench my thirst under this humid weather in Singapore.
This consists of thyme, pomegranate and a dash of rose water!
What a combination, lovely & refreshing!
One of the cutest beer coasters I have ever seen!
Next up!
Truffle Fries ($15) with shaved smoked cheddar, sage & garlic aioli sauce!
How can we not complete the meal with some of these?
Chunkier versions, double the truffle!
Mister ordered the Potato & Fish ($22) which came in a big bowl like this!
The potato here basically refers to the rosti (which I initially thought was beehoon)!
And that heavenly 'beehoon' rosti melts in your mouth!
The seared sea bass was surprisingly veryveryvery tasty too!
We highly recommend this dish here!
I have never tasted anything like that.
The combination complemented each other so well, it turned out amazingly good!
I chose Berry Ricotta Hotcake ($19) this time round because... I have seen many photos and reviews on this.
Hee, what's more?
Photogenic!
At first, I thought it was pretty pricey for just a hotcake and berries.
 I ate those thoughts when I saw the portion in reality.
Berries were really fresh and.. THEM HOTCAKE WAS SO FLUFFAYE!
There was a tinge of maple syrup aftertaste too!
Tbh, I was struggling to finish my portion.
There was a table beside us and one of the girls too, ordered this.
They didn't even order any sides, and she couldn't even finish half of the hotcake.
And then there I was, looking at my almost empty plate. 
Gee!
 I admit I am a glutton.
Check out our plates fighting for space on our two-seater table.
LOL
Remember to check out the side of the building where you can find interesting illustrations!
An #outfitoftodaytomorrowandyesterday perhaps? 
...
>Paddy Hills< (Click to check out the updated lunch/dinner time slots!)
38 South Buona Vista Road
Singapore 118164
Weekdays : 10.30am - 10pm
Weekends : 9am - 10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment