April 1, 2015

Chillax At PARK : Cafe By Day, Bistro By Night

Many of you might have already spotted this standalone restaurant situated just outside of the Holland Village MRT exit.
There are absolutely too many new eateries at every corner in Singapore nowadays, and you will always be spoilt for choice on which one to choose.
Personally, I have not been to PARK so I suggested the idea to my company and they agreed!
Cute design for the menu though.
Click to view : Food Menu Beverages Menu
I've always liked simple menus like this.
Totally feels like I am dining in a cargo container.
Hahaha! Spot the translation for "Superwhite Lies".
Eh, my personal favourite out of everything. (If you know what I mean)
Iced Cappucino ($5.50) 
Apple / Lime Juice ($3.50 each)
The highlight, Truffle Fries ($11)!
Sorry for being such a truffle addict, I can't even look at other alternatives anymore.
And what's more, a friend of mine recommended this so I thought I ought to try it out!
Verdict : The truffle intensity level wasn't to my liking as I still prefer the one I had at Habitat Cafe (still standing strong as personal no.1 for truffle fries) & Symmetry (for the amt paid, you get a whole bucket, how nice!)!
Okay, the ranking hasn't much changed since last year eh?
I will try more cafes/restaurants to share with you guys! (:
(unless you hate truffle fries, well then, scroll on!)
Penne Alfredo with Turkey Roulade ($14.50)
The only thing I felt is that one will overpay if pastas are chosen as mains.
Truffled (WHAT)(YES)(TRUFFLE) Mac & Cheese ($12.80).
Fellow makan kaki here loves truffled food items too!
Look at how the cheese rocks the dish.
I find it abit jelat.
Overall, a really chill place for a short meal, a beer, anything!
And if you feel like dining in a cargo container.
Just kidding!
...
>PARK< (Fancy some alcohol? Check out the Promotions Page!)
281 Holland Ave #01-01
Singapore 208996
Tel : +65 9721 3815

No comments:

Post a Comment