December 24, 2014

Five & Dime Eatery : Mentaiko Pasta vs Golden Custard Lava Cake!

Finally get to visit Five & Dime which have been on my to-go-list all this while.
This building is so pretty in white you can hardly miss it when you drive by!
Fell straight in love with this cafe and all of its first impressions, ranging from the interior design, layout to the decor.
And the brick walls of course.
The clever use of the floor to ceiling windows at the entrance allow the sunlight to set in naturally when it's daytime.
Just picture yourself sitting in a cafe like that.
Perfecto! 
Alright, here's the menu!
The lunch menu : Starters, Mains & Desserts!
And the cute beverages' notebook style which I really like.
Brunch date!
Heh, a little Christmas wreath to beautify your photos!
Like that! ^^
Was damn excited upon hearing good reviews from le brunch date.
She recommended me to try the Mentaiko pasta which I eventually ordered.
And she decided to go for Big Brekkie ($22), which has almost everything you want on your brunch plate.
You can choose your eggs to be sunny-side up or scrambled (I recommend scrambled just like what she ordered).
Mentaiko Pasta ($18).
Basically, the goodness of mentaiko is here, there and everywhere, from the spaghetti which is tossed in creamy mentaiko, to the extra cod fish roe topped on the pasta!
I love mentaiko and have already decided on what to order even before my date recommended me this.
Hhahaha!
I must say, this is.....really really awesome!
How I wish I could stomach another plate of pasta. 
HA, me glutton!
Golden Custard Lava Cake ($12).
Yes! You read it right!
Such an innovative idea right!?
Therefore, this Golden CUSTARD LAVA Cake is definitely a must-try!!!
Anything that oozes out or flows out beautifully can be such photogenic photos.
LOL (if you get what I mean)
I guess Singaporeans loves anything salted egg eh?
Thus, I recommend you to try this signature lava cake.
I guarantee this is sure to leave you an impression never before!
Well, unless you dislike custardy stuff. D:
Last but not least, a selfie with my lovely brunch date.
Hee, thanks for reading!
...
>Five & Dime Eatery< (check for different serving time!)
297 River Valley Road
Singapore 238338
Mon - Thurs : 12noon - 10pm
Fri : 12noon - 2am
Sat : 10am - 2am
Sun : 10am - 10pm
-------------------
Tel : +65 9236 5002

No comments:

Post a Comment