April 30, 2014

Artisan Boulangerie Co Review

Firstly, I apologize for the quality of photos, it is taken by my Samsung Note 2 (at its best!).
Hence, only food item photos are taken.
...
Artisan Boulangerie Co is located on the ground floor just beside Mcdonalds.
I didn't know there are so many outlets, because apparently I only read about the one at Killiney Road.
There are currently five outlets islandwide.
 This includes The Metropolis, Asia Square Tower 2, Vivocity, Killiney Road and the one I went to which is at Great World City.
It is basically a contemporary bakery with French influences and they sell a variety of breads, pastries, sandwiches, quiches, pies and tarts.
According to some of the reviews I've seen, the croissants are the must-trys.
But I didn't have the feel for that and so here are what I've ordered!
Chocolate Tart ($8)
This was actually the first thing that caught my eye.
I am quite amazed by the choices that were available because I took quite sometime to decide on what I wanted.
Well, I simply did not regret this tart that I have ordered.
The richness of chocolate melts in your mouth with the tinge of raspberry.
I swear the combination is well-done, other than the crust which was a little hard for me to cut.
Therefore, the price paid was worthwhile.
Goat Cheese & Spinach Quiche ($6)
Took a close-up shot to find it blurrish. ):
I find this mediocre and nothing much to shout about.
But this might prolly be due to the fact that I like saltier stuff and this just tasted a little bland.
Mocha ($6.80)
Love the coffee.
...
One more point to add was its service.
Thumbs up!
Initially, upon paying for my orders, I didn't have the hands for the tray.
But a waiter nearby noticed me and took the initiative to help and show me to the seats.
The reason why I share this is because sad to say that nowadays, very few provide such good service anymore.
And this includes follow up, the waiter even engaged a small conversation with me and asked me how the food was.
To be honest, I don't find it a hassle when he continued to ask me for a feedback.
Reminder : Customer experience is definitely as important as the food too!
...
1 Kim Seng Promenade 
Great World City #01-23
Singapore 237994
Daily : 10am - 10pm
---------------
Tel : +65 6887 4062

No comments:

Post a Comment